All of our data centers and network infrastructures are designed to ensure maximum uptime with the best server performance, highest level of security and fastest scalability. They are tier III compliant with 10 Gigabit/sec switches to the rack and 24/7 on-site network operations staff.
- Secured, gated campus with crash-rated fences.
- 8″ thick reinforced concrete walls that are designed to resist winds in excess of 90 mph and wind-borne debris.
- Full lightning protection for the entire building and equipment.
- State-of-the-art monitoring system provides real-time data on equipment operation, enabling instant identification of problems.
- Monitoring includes power and cooling systems with temperature, humidity, fire and leak detection.
- Premises are monitored by security camera 24x7x365.
- Multiple generators with 72-hour on-site fuel capacity per generator.
Building Access and Security
- 24x7x365 on-site security and NOC staff.
- Secure entrances include mantraps, biometrics, key card access and multi-factor authentication.
- Full perimeter fencing and alarm system with camera surveillance covering the entire building, throughout the data center area.
- Security cameras with access control systems.